Software as a Service
Use software on a subscription basis rather than making an out right purchase.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a model of software deployment where an application is licensed for use on a per-user, per-month pricing model.
Several significant benefits arise, including:
- Removes the large upfront fixed costs associated with traditional software purchase
- There is no need for annual maintenance and upgrade costs as the most current version is always available
- The flexible cost structure is based on a monthly usage where you only pay for what was made available the previous month
- Enables the buyer to share licenses across the organisation rather than the traditional licence per device
- Makes it possible to try software without making large capital investments
As a Microsoft SPLA partner we are able to license Microsoft poroducts on a monthly basis to provide services and hosted application to our customers.
For more information about Software as a Service and other flexible licencing arrangments please contanct us:
1300 30 82 30